2.2.3 - fixed packaging¶
- packaging improvements: set the "universal wheel" flag to 1, and cleaned up the
setup.py. In particular removed dependency to
sixfor setup. Fixes #21
2.2.2 - Minor packaging improvements¶
__version__attribute. Fixes #20
setup.py, in particular long description now uses markdown (no pandoc anymore) and zip_safe is false. Fixes #18
py.typedfile for PEP561 compliance. Fixes #19
2.2.0 - Better signature for mini-lambda functions¶
When converting an expression into a function, the resulting callable object now has the same signature than inner
evaluate. Fixes #17.
2.1.0 - New features to improve usability.¶
Added two helper functions
as_function. Fixes #13
LambdaExpression. It is now exported at package lavel, that's clearer.
LambdaFunction. Fixes #14.
2.0.1 - fixed dependency issue¶
- in 2.0.0 pandas and numpy were mandatory again. Fixed that.
2.0.0 - python 2 support, default
repr, and cleaner submodules structure¶
Lambda expressions now have a normal
reprby default, and this can be disabled by using the
False. Fixes #12
Added support for python 2. Fixes #11.
The package structure is now cleaner. In particular, predefined variables are in
mini_lambda.varsand predefined symbols (constants, functions and classes) are in
1.4.0 - fixed initial import time + added
Fixed #5 by making
pandasimport optional: they are now only imported if you import
Or()functions, see #7
1.3.1 - fixed ImportError in code generation¶
- the latest
__init__.pyfixed, this revealed a
ImportError: cannot import name 'getmembers'because we were importing
getmembersfrom it instead of
1.3.0 - fixed init.py¶
- The init file has been improved so as not to export symbols from other packages. Fixes #6
1.2.4 - Minor improvements in generated goodies¶
- Removed annoying warning message when loading goodies
- Removed useless try/except for goodies that do not need import
1.2.3 - Fixed minor bug in code generation¶
- Removed all
Nonethat were appearing in the goodies_generated.py file
- Now compliant with old versions of
typing.Typeis not imported explicitly anymore.
1.2.2 - Fixed code generation to solve two import errors¶
- Fixed #3 and #4. Generated source code has been removed from version control to avoid this kind of errors in the future.
- Travis script has been equipped with an automatic module import checker to detect such issues earlier next time.
1.2.0 - New alias and bugfix for constant functions¶
- added alias
Constant, since it is able to convert anything (constants, functions and classes) to lambda-friendly objects usable in expressions.
- Fixed #2 that was a bug happening when using lambda-friendly methods with non-lambda arguments
1.1.0 - Compatibility with standard functions¶
- It is now possible to use any function in a lambda expression, through use of the
make_lambda_friendly_...methods (see documentation)
built-inmethods as well as all constants, methods and classes from the
decimal.pymodules are provided in a lambda-friendly way by the package for convenience
- Updated documentation accordingly, and made main page clearer
- Renamed class
- A few bugfixes in particular support for keyword arguments when a function call is made in a lambda expression
<expr>.all_()for consistency and to avoid conflicts with any()/all() methods that would already be defined in the class, for example NumPy.
1.0.0 - First public version¶
- Initial fork from valid8 sources.
- Added documentation and printability of expressions, which implied to properly handle operator precedence.